はじめまして

HELLO PEEPS!



The name's Hani, 20-ish!
Thanks for visiting & don't forget to leave
your footprints ♪


Entry Author Follow D'board

WALKIE TALKIE


Followers


ARCHIVE




CREDITS

© TEMPLATE FROM ARRIEN
TUTORIALS BY ATIQAH & AFIQAH
GIFS ARE FROM TUMBLR
What Happened After 5 Years?
Friday, June 12, 2020 • June 12, 2020 • 6 comment(s)

It has been awhile, wow.

My recent posts about movie reviews actually are for assignment purposes. Therefore i have to hide my past posts since my lecturer may or not visit this blog lmao. Even though she is an outgoing kind of person, she does not need to know about my silly past stories. Plus it has been 5 years though. I haven't write since then.

It shocked me, because there's a lot of changes going on with the Blogger. The first thing is about the theme. I have been using classic template, and you probably know about the blogskin. I found my own passion doing the coding back then. Aww, good old times. So, there is a website where we can download and share the template. If i am not mistaken, it is called blogskin.com. But now, the website is no longer accessible.

It has been 5 years, so i ingat-ingat lupa pasal coding ni sebenarnya. I tried to change my template using the themexpose.com templates. But changing this and that's going to be troublesome, so i choose to stay with my current template. My lecturer may be surprised to see my childish template hahah. But it is cute so i choose not to care about that, as long as the content is good enough for the marks of my assignment.

I think i need to adapt with the brand new look of Blogger. There are lots of things need to be adapted during this MCO season, sigh. But there is nothing to complain about. The new interface is cool, and for a person who is not familiar with the new interface, there is an optional, i can revert from new to the old ones and keeps on shifting to learn the differences. Well, it's a good change.

To conclude, everything changes, nothing remains. So as my heart. Tiber.


6 Comments:

Blogger Syazni Rahim said...

Delete dalam blog takpe, dalam ingatan tetap terpahat :)

June 13, 2020 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger mori said...

Ingatan pun tak kekal hahah. Nasib baik ada tulis dalam diari ^^

June 13, 2020 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger Riyanlaiyan said...

Assalamualaikum... berkongsi rezeki kan.

Moga Allah berkahi kita semua dan

Sehat selalu #

June 16, 2020 at 9:13 PM  
Blogger Badrina Ibtisam said...

Ikr!! I miss blogskin too! coding and everything. good old times. have been trying to search blogskin as well, but yeah i guess it doesnt exist anymore?

welcome back and happy blogging btw! x

June 24, 2020 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger Aina Akmal said...

blogskin no longger accessible? awwh. back then i always stay up till 4-5 am tu figuring out the coding stuff.

Happpyyy bloggingg dear! :)

June 25, 2020 at 4:41 AM  
Blogger Himawan Sant said...

Sebentar lagi antar muka baru blog akan berganti, kita semua harus beradaptasi cara penggunaannya.
Happy blogging :)

June 26, 2020 at 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

It's wonderful that you read this post and consider leaving a comment! Thanks! ♥