はじめまして

HELLO PEEPS!



The name's Hani, 20-ish!
Thanks for visiting & don't forget to leave
your footprints ♪


Entry Author Follow D'board

WALKIE TALKIE


Followers


ARCHIVE




CREDITS

© TEMPLATE FROM ARRIEN
TUTORIALS BY ATIQAH & AFIQAH
GIFS ARE FROM TUMBLR
My Favourite Band, Spitz!
Sunday, August 9, 2020 • August 09, 2020 • 3 comment(s)

I listened to Spitz's songs a lot these days. Last night I even listen to them until morning comes hahah. I think their musics suit my taste well as listening to them bring peace to my heart!

Spitz is a Japanese rock band that was formed in 1987 and still active until today. The band consists of the vocalist, Kusano Masamune, the lead guitarist, Miwa Tetsuya, the bass guitarist, Tamura Akihiko and the drummer, Sakiyama Tatsuo. Sometimes it is fun and exhilarating you know, because i can tell it is them right away after listening to any soundtrack from movie or anime. Truthfully, i don't think their musics' genre is rock, but if they said so, so yeah. 

I have some favourites that I have saved in my playlist. Robinson, Tsumetai Hoho, Haruka and more. Actually there are many good songs to hear. Apart from the melody, the lyrics are beautiful too. I am actually quite amazed by mostly Japanese lyrics, it is like a story or maybe umm, a poem? Here is a snippet from Robinson,

For some reason, the new season brings sad days
On my bike, I cycled next to a dry river bed
To chase after you as you ran
The records of my memories
And the exaggerated episode
Hangs on my tired shoulders
I grimaced at the glaring beauty


Fun fact, Robinson is the song that made Spitz hit big in Japan and recognized all across the country. After listening to that song, I download all of the band's songs and the feeling is likely I discovered a jewel! Too precious, for real.

It's hard to find decent music with decent lyrics nowadays. Or is it just me, perhaps?


3 Comments:

Blogger anakdenesor said...

i like one oke rock..fav band..hehe

August 10, 2020 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger mori said...

Ohh i know that band! That band, yeah legit rock!

August 10, 2020 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger ray said...

one of my all time fav would be OKR. hehe

February 23, 2021 at 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

It's wonderful that you read this post and consider leaving a comment! Thanks! ♥