はじめまして

HELLO PEEPS!



The name's Hani, 20-ish!
Thanks for visiting & don't forget to leave
your footprints ♪


Entry Author Follow D'board

WALKIE TALKIE


Followers


ARCHIVE




CREDITS

© TEMPLATE FROM ARRIEN
TUTORIALS BY ATIQAH & AFIQAH
GIFS ARE FROM TUMBLR
Happy New Year 2023!
Sunday, January 1, 2023 • January 01, 2023 • 0 comment(s)


Happy New Year, peeps! I am so excited, my favorite month is here!

There are so many things that happened in 2022 that I haven't written about yet. I actually want to post about my convocation since it is the most memorable event that happened in 2022. But my stage convocation photos haven't arrived yet, so then I intend to post it yesterday since it finally arrived. But then something happened that made me so disappointed when I finally opened my long-awaited package. You might find this funny too lmao. Just, why the hell did this happen to me out of many other graduates? I started to believe that I had spent all of my fortune that year, leaving only misfortune behind tsk tsk. 

Well, I ended up getting the wrong photos! When I opened the package, my excitement just dropped duh. My reaction was literally, "WHO ARE YOU?" lmao. My friends thought it might be jodoh thing so to me, that is so hilarious. I don't even know him but he is from my faculty so it is easy to reach him. There's no reason for me to keep his photos anyway. Luckily everything has been resolved, prolly there are some mistakes when printing the photos. Mine will be sent and I have to wait for a few more days. Ahh- knowing that this thing could happen, I only hope no one mistakenly got my photos lol.

Back to new year's resolutions; there's nothing much, I wish I could be a better person. I know that every year has its ups and downs. I simply wish I could level up and make decisions for my own life without any regrets as I did when I was 18. My life was in awry these past months. It's like I am having issues within myself. Still, for all the blessings, Alhamdulillah.

May Allah make 2023 a year of prosperity, success and happiness for all of us!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

It's wonderful that you read this post and consider leaving a comment! Thanks! ♥